Powered By Blogger

The Lounge

The Lounge
the scenery

The Lounge

The Lounge
the sofa

The Lounge

The Lounge
the chair

What to listen to?

on 4/28/2010

Hi,

"If I could rule the world, I would require people to actively seek out the music they listen to."

I feel like a lot of people neglect the right to listen to whatever they want. I wish that more people would actively seek out music instead of letting the mainstream radio stations, television stations and etc. pick it out. I am a firm believer in keeping a close watch on everything that goes into your body and that includes what goes into your ears.

I also think that all music should be free. If it is enjoyable to audiences, then they will have no problem paying the band's bills in other ways.


Vampire Weekend- Run

I really like this song because I could definitely see myself running to it. Check it out and go download the song if you like it.

Love,
Jawshoewah

0 comments:

Post a Comment